Standard Features in all house types
- High energy efficient A-rated house.
- Distinctive architectural design combining history and modernity, space and light.
- Large conservatory style glazed area to family room in House Types B, C, D1, D2, D3.
- Quality fireplaces surround and solid fuel stove in Living Room.
- Luxury fitted kitchen.
- Quality fitted robes in the Master Bedroom and Bedroom 2.
- PVC double glazed windows and PVC fascia & soffit.
- Ground floor guest toilet suite in all house types.
- Ten year Home Bond structural guarantee.
- Quality sanitary ware fitted.
- Panelled doors, moulded skirting and architrave.
- Generous electrical specification.
- Painted newels and balustrades on staircases.
- Modern air to water heat pump system providing a responsive and highly efficient central heating system.
- Efficiency and comfort due to very high insulation standards.
- Cornicing to Living Room and Hall in house types B, C, D1 and D2.
- All homes pre-wired for an alarm system.
- Fully decorated throughout.
- Concrete post and wood panel fencing dividing rear gardens.
- French doors to paved patio area.
- Seeded lawn to garden areas.
HOUSE STYLES B, C, D1
- Master Bedroom with shower en-suite.
- Master and second bedroom en-suites in types B and C.
- Walled front garden incorporating a cobbled parking area to front of house with two car spaces.
- Utility room off kitchen plumbed for washing machine.
HOUSE STYLES D2, D3, K
- Master Bedroom with shower en-suite in D2 and D3 type house.
- Walled front garden incorporating a cobbled parking area to the front with ample car spaces.
- House types D3 & K will have allocated parking with ornate railings to the front gardens.
- Kitchen plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher.
A development by:
BER Numbers available